Graduate Students Interested in Taking Spanish

If you are a graduate student at Penn and would like to take a Spanish course, please note the following:

  • Please check with your Division to ensure that you can take an undergraduate course.
  • If you have previously studied Spanish (ie. you were a Spanish major in college or have had exposure to the language at home) please contact the Undergraduate Coordinator.
  • Registration in undergraduate courses is based on space in the course. Priority is given to Penn undergraduates.
  • If interested in the summer Reading for Knowledge courses, offered exclusively through the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, please contact the Graduate Coordinator.