Transfer Credit

Advanced Language Courses (Courses above Spanish 140):

  • Submit your request for transfer credit via the online XCAT system. Be sure to include your course materials (syllabus, detailed course description, tests, quizzes, compositions). 
  • The Undergraduate Chair will use your course materials from XCAT to determine whether or not to award credit for the equivalent level at Penn. You will see the department’s decision on your XCAT account by clicking on “list your requests.”